Duraline Medical Products respects the privacy of personal information and is committed to protecting any personal information that we handle. We have developed privacy policies and procedures that formalize our commitment to the principles of responsible and lawful collection, use, and disclosure of personal information. In particular, we will:
- Only collect, use, and process an individual’s personally identifiable information with his/her consent.
- Limit our use and handling of an individual’s personal information to necessary and identified purposes related to that individual’s business or employment relationship with Duraline Medical Products.
- Only allow authorized individuals to access personal information, and always use reasonable measures to protect such personal information from inappropriate use, access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- Establish simple and accessible procedures to process and respond to any complaints that an individual may have regarding our privacy and personal information handling practices.
- Keep an individual’s personal information as accurate as necessary in light of the purpose for which it will be used, and encourage the individual to assist us by requesting appropriate changes to any inaccuracies he/she discovers in his/her personal information.
- Allow an individual, upon request, to access his/her personal information, if appropriate, and inform the individual of any use, retention or disclosure of his/her personal information.